Warrior Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moonpool

2 posters

Go down

The Moonpool Empty The Moonpool

Post  Isenstar Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:44 pm

A cave, all dark inside with light reflecting from a hole in the ceiling. Moonpool is visited by Clan Leaders and Medicine wolves.
Isenstar
Isenstar
Admin

https://clansofthewild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Moonpool Empty Re: The Moonpool

Post  Isenstar Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:03 pm

Isenstar:

When you awaken, a brilliant meadow surrounds you. Many pairs of eyes of all different colors look at you calmly- golden, green, brown, and even the occasionally unusual color such as blue. A sea of fur colors stretches out for a long ways, mixtures of greys, blacks, whites, cremes, reds, and others. You stand there- dumbfounded. You heard tales that you met StarClan when touching your nose to the stone, but something like this was entirely unexpected. It was like a Gathering, but one for the dead. "Hello Isenfire." one says in particular, stepping forward. You could recognize the dark grey pelt and those stripes anywhere. It was the old leader, Shadowstar. Or was she Shadowstreak now that she wouldn't be a leader anymore? "I see you recognize me?" the leader asked in amusement, as if sensing your thoughts. "Welcome. We have been waiting for you, though its been longer than we hoped." She paused for a minute, her amber eyes glittering in the sunlight. "Once you leave here you will be a leader and will have nine lives. After you lose them, you will join us here." With her head she gestured towards the faint outline of a wolf, a black one, which you recognize as yourself! As you stand in the middle of the clearing, all of the wolves except nine disappear. Swiftstar approaches first and places her head on top of yours. "With this life I give you patience in order to take your time in order to do necessary tasks in the right way, and to be able to manage those who may not be able to complete them as quickly." She stepped back, and a brilliant light fills your mind, visions of mentoring an apprentice and even memories of when you were one. The light fades and as you are readjusting yourself, another wolf approaches. He has a firey-orange pelt with unique green eyes. He rests his head in a similar fashion on yours, and a wonderful feeling fills you. "With this life I give you the virtue of kindness. Use it to show your compassion." He steps back, another wolf comes forward, this time female. She rests her head on yours, as the two before her had. A wish for adventure bursts through your very core- a longing to protect those you love. "With this life I give you bravery to protect those you love." A female wolf quickly replaces her spot, a mixture of blacks, whites, and browns. "With this life I give you the virtue of love." she says simply, as a feeling of longing overcomes you as well as a 'brightness' you've never felt before. Her amber eyes looks into yours warmly and nods before stepping back. A male with reddish fur quickly puts his head on yours. "I give you the virtue of justice in order to judge others fairly." Stepping back, a large golden male replaces him, with huge paws and warm brown eyes. Putting his head on yours, his voice rumbles inside your head. "I give you the strength to encounter problems and solve them wisely." That was 6 lives. Only three left. Stepping forward now, a female bluish grey wolf approached. "I give you the urge to protect your Clan with whatever means possible. She breathed, her voice having a kindness to it. Pain and a feeling similar to bravery flows through you, shaking you to the core. Shaken, you breathe heavily, knowing it will soon be over.

A female wolf you don't especially recognize comes forward. "I give you humility, so you can admit when you are wrong and not judge people at first glance or take too much pride in your actions" Finally, the last wolf steps forward, a brown colored male. "I give you the virtue of diligence. Remain strong, fast, and fierce and you will be able to protect your Clan" As he steps back, you realize your eyes had been closed for most of the ordeal. Opening them you smile at all the wolves, and some smile in return. "Good luck." Swiftstar says, before all of them fade away. You see your faint silhouette fade also with the rest of your ancestors. It faded as quickly as it had come, leaving you with blackness, though the sound's resonance still remained.

(Will make StarClan account later)

Last edited by Isenstar on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isenstar
Isenstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Isenstar Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:05 pm

Isenstar awakes from her dream, her eyes full of worry. she gets up and pads back to camp. Bumblebee beside her as they walk.
-TC Camp-
Isenstar
Isenstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 am

Snowflower stood by the Moonpool. She tilted her head and touched the stone with her nose as another wolf instructed. Thought, she couldn't remember which one.
Snowstar
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Isenstar Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:49 am

Snowstar:

When you awaken, a brilliant meadow surrounds you. Many pairs of eyes of all different colors look at you calmly- golden, green, brown, and even the occasionally unusual color such as blue. A sea of fur colors stretches out for a long ways, mixtures of greys, blacks, whites, cremes, reds, and others. You stand there- dumbfounded. You heard tales that you met StarClan when touching your nose to the stone, but something like this was entirely unexpected. It was like a Gathering, but one for the dead. "Hello Snowflower." one says in particular, stepping forward. You could recognize the dark grey pelt and those stripes anywhere. It was the old leader, Shadowstar. Or was she Shadowstreak now that she wouldn't be a leader anymore? "I see you recognize me?" the leader asked in amusement, as if sensing your thoughts. "Welcome. We have been waiting for you, though its been longer than we hoped." She paused for a minute, her amber eyes glittering in the sunlight. "Once you leave here you will be a leader and will have nine lives. After you lose them, you will join us here." With her head she gestured towards the faint outline of a wolf, a black one, which you recognize as yourself! As you stand in the middle of the clearing, all of the wolves except nine disappear. Applestarstar approaches first and places her head on top of yours. "With this life I give you patience in order to take your time in order to do necessary tasks in the right way, and to be able to manage those who may not be able to complete them as quickly." She stepped back, and a brilliant light fills your mind, visions of mentoring an apprentice and even memories of when you were one. The light fades and as you are readjusting yourself, another wolf approaches. He has a firey-orange pelt with unique green eyes. He rests his head in a similar fashion on yours, and a wonderful feeling fills you. "With this life I give you the virtue of kindness. Use it to show your compassion." He steps back, another wolf comes forward, this time female. She rests her head on yours, as the two before her had. A wish for adventure bursts through your very core- a longing to protect those you love. "With this life I give you love to show affection for your clan mates." A female wolf quickly replaces her spot, a mixture of blacks, whites, and browns. "With this life I give you the Courage." she says simply, as a feeling of longing overcomes you as well as a 'brightness' you've never felt before. Her amber eyes looks into yours warmly and nods before stepping back. A male with reddish fur quickly puts his head on yours. "I give you the virtue of justice in order to judge others fairly." Stepping back, a large golden male replaces him, with huge paws and warm brown eyes. Putting his head on yours, his voice rumbles inside your head. "I give you the strength to encounter problems and solve them wisely." That was 6 lives. Only three left. Stepping forward now, a female bluish grey wolf approached. "I give you the urge to protect your Clan with whatever means possible. She breathed, her voice having a kindness to it. Pain and a feeling similar to bravery flows through you, shaking you to the core. Shaken, you breathe heavily, knowing it will soon be over.

A female wolf you don't especially recognize comes forward. "I give you humility, so you can admit when you are wrong and not judge people at first glance or take too much pride in your actions" Finally, the last wolf steps forward, a brown colored male. "I give you the virtue of diligence. Remain strong, fast, and fierce and you will be able to protect your Clan" As he steps back, you realize your eyes had been closed for most of the ordeal. Opening them you smile at all the wolves, and some smile in return. "Good luck." Applestar says, before all of them fade away. "SNOWSTAR! SNOWSTAR! SNOWSTAR!" They chant. You see your faint silhouette fade also with the rest of your ancestors. It faded as quickly as it had come, leaving you with blackness, though the sound's resonance still remained.

(Will make StarClan account later)
Isenstar
Isenstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 am

Snowflower shakes her head as she woke up. No, she was not Snowflower anymore. She was Snowstar! Leader of WindClan. She smiled and padded back to camp.

To WC camp
Snowstar
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum